Performing a mortgage refinance is a great idea. Like most things in our lives, mortgages can do with some attention from time to time. At Cairns Mortgage Broker mortgages are my job so I am aware of new products, loans, techniques and services that are coming out all the time. If it has been a few years since you have checked on your mortgage or compared your options, I can help you with the latest offerings.
Mortgage refinance can quite possibly save you a lot of money.
Things to consider if you are looking at a mortgage refinance:
When you SHOULD refinance:
- If your current mortgage isn’t competitive with other mortgages
- Free up cash for your long awaited holiday, home renovations or the kids’ school fees
- Reduce your total monthly loan repayments by consolidating other personal loans, store and credit card debts
- Switching to a fixed rate at the right time
When it doesn’t make sense to refinance:
- If you are planning on selling the property soon
- Your break costs (costs of getting out of your existing loan) are high
- If your loan balance is low and you are not considering re-drawing on the equity
Having the RIGHT mortgage is equally as important as choosing the RIGHT home so make you choose the RIGHT mortgage broker to help your familys financial future.
At Cairns Mortgage Broker, I strongly recommend you do a complete financial health check when doing a mortgage refinance, call today for your FREE consultation!